#Exam experience

              "Don't stress ,Do your best ,

             Forget the rest." 


Hello everyone!!..
               
                         Today I am sharing my exam experience with you.

                           "Exam is a part of our education.if we do hardwork before the exam, then exam becomes very easy for us.


                            I have recently given sem-3 exam.  I cleared all the concepts before the exam , so I was happ to see the question paper in the exam.
                           
                           My exam centre was Shamaldas Arts College. I worried about it because that centre was new for me , but when I entered in that college I found that all the professors instructed us well.



                          During the exam time I learnt many lessons.All my papers went very well, now waiting for the results.

                            'According to me..many students don't do hardwork in the exams and as a result they failed in the exams. But my my humble request to them that this is not their last exam. So don't take any any wrong steps.'

                           I do request to these students to do: # hardwork in his next exam and try to
 give their best.
  
"Exam will be nice to you,                                         if you will be nice to Your studies......."


Comments